Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Puppies are 4 weeks old today!

The pups turned four weeks old today, and are more adorable than ever! They are averaging 5 pounds a piece now, and are quite active. They play regularly and are rather amusing to watch!

I posted the puppy ad in the Oregonian online classifieds last night, and by 4:30pm this afternoon I already had one deposit, another deposit coming from a gal in Spokane, and 3 more interested parties coming out to meet the pups tomorrow (Wednesday). At this point, they are only meeting the pups, picking the one they want & putting a deposit down to reserve their pup, and then they'll pick it up when it's 8 weeks old (around May 5th).

Enjoy the pics!



























"Hey guys, can I play too?"







"Everybody listen to ME!"








I'm hungry, so I think I'll just eat your NOSE!


It's the kids' first day venturing outdoors, and mom's wondering if she'll ever stop nursing!





Mom & Dad finally get a date away from the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment